White Sauce Pasta || FICKLE EMOTIONS




"Come on, Answer the Video Call Tina!" said Amit in an anxious tone while staring at his Laptop Screen. "Finally you have time to call me!" she said sounding quite agitated. "Why are you talking to me in this manner? Listen I am really sorry but ..." he tried to reason. "But you would have been busy with your work, your con calls, meetings, household chores!! Isn't it? Or do you have some other excuse for ignoring me?" Tina said giving a stern look to Amit on the Video call. 

"Do you think I am doing this deliberately? Tina, you know how overwhelmed and over worked I have been in this Lock down phase while trying to manage everything around me being indoors. Please, Please try and understand. Alright, I am really Sorry." Amit said in a beseech tone. "Amit, I understand the Lock down thing but that does not mean that you ignore me." she continued. "Calm down dear. If it were not for this Lock down, I would have been sitting right next to you, holding your hands and just keep looking into your beautiful eyes." Amit said looking straight into her eyes.

"Come on! Now give me a smile." he continued. "Ok tell me what would be the first thing that you will do once this Lock down gets over?" she questioned in a mellowed tone. "Huh! Obviously I will go to Gym!!" he smirked. Tina reacted with a bugged face. "I am kidding. I am going to come and meet you sweetheart. Of-course It is going to be all you. And honestly I cannot begin to tell you how caged I am feeling right now! I want to see you, be with you, spend time with you." said Amit in a doting tone.

"I cannot handle it either Amit. The first thing that you are going to do is meet me. I do not care how you will handle your work or office, but you need to meet me once the lock down gets over." Tina said in an assertive tone. "Missing me that much huh?" asked Amit. "At least I do. You don't have time for that too!" came an immediate reply.

"See, this is what I love the most about you. Your cute taunts, the little things that you do for me and that smile...Ahh that smile on your face! I love you so much Tina." he said with a smile. "By the way, what are you eating?" he asked looking at Tina who was munching on something.
"You Guess!! It's your favorite White Sauce Pasta and I miss you Amit!. A LOT." she said with a yearning look in her eyes. There a moment of silence as both of them just kept looking at each other, perhaps missing being around each other and  promising each other to always together once the lock down gets over.

"I love you Tina" he said. "I love you too." came the reply. "I will have to hang up now. I have a Con call in next 5 minutes. See you soon Love." Amit said as he ended the video call.
 
"Amit! Are you done with your Con call?" came a voice from outside his room. "Yes. Yes I am done." he replied. "What took you so long?"  came the question. "Nothing. You know how it is with the International clients. Anyway, I think I am done for the day." he said while shutting down his laptop.
"By the way, what's for dinner tonight?" Amit asked.

"Your favorite - White Sauce Pasta" came the reply.

"Aren't you the Best in the World? I love you."  an ecstatic Amit said to Anu....His wife!



The Blog Series titled 'Fickle Emotions' continues.

Love, Like and Share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Road trip

Waves

Valentine's Day