Happy Birthday Zubin!!!

Hey Guys!! 1st of all welcome you all on this page in a New Calender Year. Wish you all a change of fortunes in 2018.
Also a Big Thank you to all those who have wished me luck, happiness and what not on me turning 31 Today.....Heartfelt Thank you!!!!!
As the title suggests, this is the Most self obsessed write up on this Blog page...Well Yeah...Penning down my thoughts on Myself as I turn 31!!


1. The Hairline is Receding and how....from being Afridi to Sehwag was just too quick!!!
2. The Bank Balance has Increased no doubt, but also have the EMIs, Credit Cards, Expenses and what not. Was happier in the Pocket money Days!!


3. In a Country where Rahul Gandhi is still considered a youth icon, Teens refer to me as Uncle now....Now that's Depression.
4. Idea of Fun has evolved...from being with Friends to now just being Me...in my Car on long drives....screaming out those Melodies alone....aahh Mika Singh to Jagjit Singh!!!


5. Life is spent in, thinking, at, about and for office. Now I know who is inspiring Namo!!!
6. Sense of Humour is replaced by Common Sense...not coz I have changed, but those who used to Laugh on silliest of jokes have Matured!!


7. Being Loved in my own Gang is now replaced by Being respected in my Community!!! Aah feels like being from USA in North Korea!!
8. A thought of a Reunion itself brings a Smile for a Month....alas till the plan is Scrapped...well..err...on the same WhatsApp group itself!!


9. I adore White... but not when it is in my already shrinking Natural Hair...being Racist Here!!
10. Me turning 31 also indicates my Daughter growing up....aah she Talks now....Non stop....Non Sense....but she means the GLOBE to me!!


11. Me turning 31 also means My Parents are ageing Physically.....Mentally they have an inverse Equation!!
12. Maturity is been burdened by Responsibilities...to get both in tandem is like being at Doklam!!


13. Cricket was and is still a Burning Torch...Alas even a 6 over underarm game makes me be on Bed for 2 days!!!
14. My wife is My Greatest Buddy...My Mumma is My Best Friend...I guess that is for all us Boys....oops Men!!


15. My Dad has now mellowed down....not coz I am Ageing....Coz he is!!!
As I turn 31, a special mention and a Huge Shout out to Each and everyone I have ever Interacted in My life....Thank you..
I am privileged to have My Family, Friends, Collegues and well wishers to be on My side and keep me Grounded as always.


A special Thanks to all the readers of this Page as well for making this My routine!
Turning Old is True....Turning Wise is one's old Virtue!!
Love..like and share if you if you feel like....I will keep on Posting!!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Road trip

Waves

Valentine's Day