A Bit of This..A Bit of That!!

A Bit of This...A Bit of That,

A light hearted attempt to poetrify my life..a life which is loved and gifted..yet to be lived!!

Born as an adorable apple of the eye..
Turned out to be a Brat.
My Dad wanted me to study hard..
Turned out I was always with a Cricket Bat..
Was the naughtiest of them all...
Still managed to be a Tad Fat.
Juggled between a lot of Extra Curricular stuff..
I guess it took a Long time to figure out what was I actually good at..
Shared my room with a younger cousin..
No wonder the days seldom ended without a Combat.
Grew up..Did My MBA.
Finally came my time to receive my Parent's Pat..
Got a Job..Career started..
Realised it is about donning lots of Hat..
Realised needed someone to be my soulmate..My Dad got me Bruno..My labrador..My Pet..

Do well on the Job...earn the smiles and praises and..well aahh bas..
Fail once and that boss is always waiting to pull the underneath Mat..
Started doing well at Work...
Realised soon as did u all..Corporate world is a vicious Net..
Did not loose hope..continued my struggle...
Explored the world...alas!! Got a my 1st free trip on a Jet..
Had my time of few torrid relationships..
Well hey those who know me...u guys also do know the Fact...
Well finally came the time..Got Married.
She turned out to be a Lioness..how I wish she would have just been a Cat..
Marriages they say are made in heaven..
I think it is tougher than preparing even for your C.A.T..
Started missing the good old days spent with the dearest friends..
The only way to remember them now is via this Watsapp Chat..
Friends were still understanding enough..
It started hurting when my parents asked..Beta do u recollect when have we last together Sat..
The same.tounger cousin calls up..
Says saale yaad hai when was the last time when we Met..
U continue doing your good work but growth suddenly stops.
U too eventually stop evolving..the energies r spent on smelling a Rat..
Birth of my Daughter...the grandest day of them all.
Since that life revolves around Sia did this and Sia did That..
Life ain't so easy..still fighting it out..
Probably feel it works on the Morale  of Tit for Tat..
Made a small effort to summarise my life in rhyming summary..u can like it or not...eventually it always will remain 'A Bit of This..A Bit of That'

Comments

  1. too gd bro,hats off n my love to dear SIA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Here !!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Road trip

Waves

Valentine's Day