Brother from Another Mother!!

A very Private Blog not meant for all at large!!
This blog is a Birthday wish/ Memoir for my cousin Harsh on his 30th Birthday!!
My feelings on us evolving together as below..
1...I preach the world..he teaches me!!
2.. I stress always..he presses me!!
3. My family misses me..he completes my family!!
4. He held my finger then...I seek his hand wen I m clueless!!
5. I m worried abt him...he is worried much more!!
6. World says we r cousins...I believe the term brothers was coined only for us!!
7. We don't talk..but m sure will walk with luv ( and fights)even in our dentures!!
8. We don't miss each other...we don't have that space to miss each other!!
9. Don't meet often...who cares when the hearts go out everytime something good in his case and bad in mine occurs!!
10. He makes me proud...I make him angry...life has literally turned 360 degrees!!!

11. We have a mother..omnipresent...there is still an unsaid fight..who is her loved one!!
12. My wife is skinny..his is healthy..does not matter..we both r terrified!!
13. Our fathers r real brothers...Ala...they look upon us for an example..touchwood!!
14. He feels he has grown up and is smart..I still remember him doing things...that only I know..can't embarrass him on Internet!!!
15.he is my pillar...n he knows it...
16. To see him grow Is the biggest pleasure...alas..hope he stops growing horizontally!!
16.  He feels he is my angel in disguise...he does not know I have seen the world 7 months and 21 days mire than him!!
17. He feels he can screw me whenever he wants (he can)..but I know he is my kiddo...whom I can slap whenever I want!!
18. God sent me to live upto expectations and huge dreams...God sent him to make me live in reality as well!!
19..we r separated by a womb...rest all has never n will never change..karan arjun is equivalent to shrenik harsh..was is and will always be...n that gives us param-anand😘😘!!!
20. The 1st person and the last person  I wish to have with me in my extremes is him...he knows it...I won't tell him..ego eventually runs in our surnames!!
21..I managed his timetable.he manages my lifetime!!
I m privileged to have him..he is lucky to have me...the world is jealous...we brothers give a f#$@!!
With all the love and pride...a tribute to all the siblings out there!!!
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ


Comments

  1. Wen it comes to Ur relationships u just write Ur heart out.. That's Shrenik at its best..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Here !!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Road trip

Waves

Valentine's Day